Seersite Contributor Guidelines
Last updated: February 12, 2021
Welcome to Seersite and congratulations on becoming a Seersite Contributor! We are here to help you gain a wider audience of business leaders and investment professionals, and to grow your business. We hope you become an active member of the seersite community, and we trust you to post content that is insightful, thought-provoking, and differentiated.
Here are a few guidelines to make sure you get the most out of Seersite.
- All Contributors on Seersite must post with their real name or on behalf of their company.
- Be brief. Seersite's format is geared to posts of 3 to 5 short points, supported by a graphic. Post a link to more substantive work.
- Don't forget the image. The right picture or chart conveys more than any words can do. Use only .jpg and .png files.
- Keep it simple. Avoid acronyms and jargon, and remember that what is familiar to you may be alien to someone else.
- Always reference outside sources.
- A post highlighting someone else's insight, data, or news is valuable if it builds on, amplifies, and clarifies that work. Don't simply post a link to third-party IP.
- A reply to a post should be a complete post with its own substance. If you disagree, critique the opinion, not the person.
- Be sure to follow our Contributor Agreement, Terms of Service, and any compliance guidelines to which you are subject.
The following is prohibited on Seersite:
- Inappropriate, hateful or offensive content.
- Politics, religion, or sports commentary that is not related to relevant content.
- No spam, such as: “Easy Money” promotions, Pharmaceutical supplements, Promotions of retail products e.g. beverages, clothing, etc., Investment opportunities or schemes.
- Fake or misleading information.
- Sexually explicit content or products.
- Jokes that are not related to some relevant content.
Please note that Seersite will remove posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines.
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected]. We are here to help.